Have some questions about class schedules, what a class or Workshop covers, or any other questions about ManhattanGMAT? Feel free to post them here.
tanyasharma2108
Students

Re: Are tests free with any of the strategy guides ?

by tanyasharma2108 Fri May 29, 2015 10:10 am

Hi Team!

I registered my Number Properties, strategy guide, however I cannot access all the 6 free CATs. Please let me know what to do. Thanks!
Laura_in_SS
Course Students

by Laura_in_SS Fri May 29, 2015 1:52 pm

Hi Tanya,

Your account shows that you successfully registered your Number Properties Strategy Guide today! After you complete each exam, the next exam will become available. Once you complete your first set of 6, you can reset the pool, which will save your original scores, and give you access to another pool of CATs.

If you're ever looking to get in touch with Student Services more quickly, you can always call or email us: 800-576-4628, gmat@manhattanprep.com.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Best,
Laura
Student Services
AndreasO253
Prospective Students

by AndreasO253 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Hi,
I want to buy the complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set 6th edition from amazon in Germany. Is it possible additionally to purchase the ebook from your shop?
Regards,
Andreas
Chris_in_SS
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by Chris_in_SS Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Hi Andreas,

Glad to hear you are interested in our materials!

We do not sell our ebook separately to book purchasers. However, you can purchase the Complete Strategy Guide Set with us and add e-book access for an additional fee. Check it out here: https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/store/book-packages/gmat-complete-strategy-guide-set/

You may also opt to buy the ebooks separately via Amazon.

A quick note - if you do decide to purchase your books via Amazon, be sure that you buy from Amazon Direct and not a third-party marketplace vendor. This will ensure that you can register your books and use your online resources.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy to help!

Chris
SiddhantB894
Students

by SiddhantB894 Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:56 am

Hi Manhattan Team,

I recently purchased the physical copy of 6th Edition of Sentence Correction guide from Amazon. Then I used the code mentioned at the back of the book to register online which was successful. However, in the section of CAT Exams & Diagnostics, I can only see 1 mock test accessible while the other 5 are locked with a given link to "Purchase access to remaining exams". I in fact even took the first mock thinking that other tests will get unlocked once I'm done with the first one but that also didn't happen. I've sent a mail at info@manhattanprep.com 3 days back but haven't heard from anyone.

Care to help?

-Siddhant
samflem
Course Students

by samflem Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:08 pm

SiddhantB894 wrote:Hi Manhattan Team,

I recently purchased the physical copy of 6th Edition of Sentence Correction guide from Amazon. Then I used the code mentioned at the back of the book to register online which was successful. However, in the section of CAT Exams & Diagnostics, I can only see 1 mock test accessible while the other 5 are locked with a given link to "Purchase access to remaining exams". I in fact even took the first mock thinking that other tests will get unlocked once I'm done with the first one but that also didn't happen. I've sent a mail at info@manhattanprep.com 3 days back but haven't heard from anyone.

Care to help?

-Siddhant

Hi Siddhant,

Thanks for reaching out! I've searched for your Gmail address in our inbox, but I can't find the email you sent to us, unfortunately. Anyway, our individual Strategy Guides no longer include access to our 6 practice exams; all Amazon product descriptions have been updated to remove any mention of the 6 CATs. They are included if you buy the complete set of 10 guides, though. Alternatively, you can purchase 1 year of access to the exams on this page: https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/stor ... ice-tests/. If you have any other questions about this, please contact us directly at gmat@manhattanprep.com, as that will generally have the speediest response time. Thank you!

Best,
Sam
Student Services
AndreC354
Students

by AndreC354 Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:11 pm

Hello,

I have the entire Manhattan GMAT Set (9 Guides + Guide 0). I saw that each guide has an access code on the inside of the cover.

Will I have 10 x 6 CATs = 60 tests or do I only have 6 tests overall per account?

Best regards,
Andre
Shan_in_SS
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by Shan_in_SS Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 pm

Hi Andre,

The exams function in such a way that you will have six initial exams, and then you can reset the question pool and start a new set of six exams. This subsequent set will pull from the same pool of questions as the initial set, so the more exams you take beyond the initial set, the likelihood of seeing repeat questions will increase. This is why we recommend using the exams sparingly as a gauge of your progress as you work through the Strategy Guides (e.g. you might take one, use the Strategy Guides for several weeks to learn material and concepts, taking advantage of the practice problems in the guides and the Official Guide, and then take another exam to see your improvement).

Best,
Shan
Student Services

AndreC354 wrote:Hello,

I have the entire Manhattan GMAT Set (9 Guides + Guide 0). I saw that each guide has an access code on the inside of the cover.

Will I have 10 x 6 CATs = 60 tests or do I only have 6 tests overall per account?

Best regards,
Andre
HesS66
Forum Guests

by HesS66 Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:31 am

Hi,
Im a little bit confused can you tell me for getting access to the 6 gmat test should i purchase all the prep books or i can only get access by purchasing one of them.
Thanks

samflem wrote:
SiddhantB894 wrote:Hi Manhattan Team,

Care to help?

-Siddhant

Hi Siddhant,

Thanks for reaching out! I've searched for your Gmail address in our inbox, but I can't find the email you sent to us, unfortunately. Anyway, our individual Strategy Guides no longer include access to our 6 practice exams; all Amazon product descriptions have been updated to remove any mention of the 6 CATs. They are included if you buy the complete set of 10 guides, though. Alternatively, you can purchase 1 year of access to the exams on this page: https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/stor ... ice-tests/. If you have any other questions about this, please contact us directly at gmat@manhattanprep.com, as that will generally have the speediest response time. Thank you!

Best,
Sam
Student Services
Nick_in_SS
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by Nick_in_SS Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Hi there,

I'm happy to clarify that for you. In order to get access to the 6 tests, you must purchase the Complete Strategy Guide Set or the Complete Prep Set. Access to the 6 tests no longer comes with the purchase of individual strategy guides. Alternatively, you may purchase access to the tests alone if you're only interested in the tests. You can find the item in our store here:

https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/store/online-resources/gmat-online-practice-tests/

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at gmat@manhattanprep.com for a faster response time!

Best,
Nick
Student Services
AbigailM141
Students

by AbigailM141 Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:52 am

Hello Team Manhattan!

I recently purchased the Complete Strategy Guide Set, and am also looking for the 6 practice tests. I entered the serial number from my GMAT Roadmap book, but received access to only one of the six tests. Will I need to enter the serial codes of all 10 books before the remaining practice tests appear? Is there a way to register the entire set together? Hoping there's a more efficient and quicker way to go about this.

Any suggestions would help. Thank you!
Sam_in_SS
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by Sam_in_SS Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:58 pm

AbigailM141 wrote:Hello Team Manhattan!

I recently purchased the Complete Strategy Guide Set, and am also looking for the 6 practice tests. I entered the serial number from my GMAT Roadmap book, but received access to only one of the six tests. Will I need to enter the serial codes of all 10 books before the remaining practice tests appear? Is there a way to register the entire set together? Hoping there's a more efficient and quicker way to go about this.

Any suggestions would help. Thank you!

Hi Abigail,

Thanks for reaching out! It looks like your practice exam access has been activated successfully; please note, though, that the exams show up one at a time until you've completed all six. So, after you've finished CAT 1, you'll see the option to start #2, and so on until you complete #6. If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us directly at gmat@manhattanprep.com.

Best,
Sam
Student Services
MonarkP150
Students

by MonarkP150 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:54 am

CAN i access all the 6 practice test for free if i purchase any one of the manhattan strategy guides? The kindle version.

Also are these 6 test that are offered same as the 6 available individually for sale ?
Sam_in_SS
ManhattanGMAT Staff

by Sam_in_SS Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:25 pm

MonarkP150 wrote:CAN i access all the 6 practice test for free if i purchase any one of the manhattan strategy guides? The kindle version.

Also are these 6 test that are offered same as the 6 available individually for sale ?

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us! No, unfortunately, practice exam access is not included with individual Strategy Guide purchases at this time; CATs only come with our Complete Strategy Guide Set or Complete Prep Set. If you're just looking to get CAT access alone, the most cost-effective way would be to purchase one year of access here: https://www.manhattanprep.com/gmat/stor ... ice-tests/. Please feel free to email us at gmat@manhattanprep.com with any other questions!

Best,
Sam
Student Services