Have some questions about class schedules, what a class or Workshop covers, or any other questions about ManhattanLSAT? Feel free to post them here.

thegreggdevine
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

5th Edition vs. 4th Edition

by thegreggdevine Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Hey student services,

I bought the 4th Edition Manhattan Set in July from you guys via Amazon. Now I see that the 5th edition is out... Just my luck.

I was wondering what things I will be missing out by using the 4th Edition as opposed to the 5th Edition? Has anything changed much in the newer edition?

Thanks,

Greg

ManhattanPrepLSAT1
Thanks Received: 1909
Atticus Finch
Atticus Finch

Re: 5th Edition vs. 4th Edition

by ManhattanPrepLSAT1 Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Hey Gregg,

Both the LG book and LR book underwent extensive revisions, while the RC book has new drills but no major revisions.

LG: We added new material, more games, and reorganized the book to include a discussion of "twists" from the norm. We also included a discussion to "In/Out Grouping" providing an alternative to the Logic Chain and how to know when to use it.

LR: We significantly enhanced the chapters on Flaw questions and Matching questions. We also reorganized the first few chapters and inserted more drills.

AlanButler90026
Thanks Received: 0
Vinny Gambini
Vinny Gambini

Re: 5th Edition vs. 4th Edition

by AlanButler90026 Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:17 am

Thanks to much for information.
Professional aplication personal statement resource. Tips, samples, support and privacy are guaranteed. http://www.applicationpersonalstatement.net